This August, the red carpet will be rolled out for 8th Global Rubber & Tire Markets conference at the Le Meridien, Jakarta to welcome the who’s who of the rubber and tire industry.
Among top speakers are JK Tyres, Goodway Rubber Industries, Bridgestone and Toyota who will provide insights on the major market trends, technological advancements influencing the rubber and tire industry and much more.
Specifically, Yugo Zuigyo, manager, Materials Development Department of Bridgestone Corporation has been invited to shed light on “Approaches to Tire Materials Developments over the Next Decade: Sustainable Materials and the Rubber Industry,” while Eko Rudianto, advisor to board of directors of Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia will delve into “Indonesia Automotive Outlook and its Emergence as an Auto Manufacturing Hub.” Sharing more insights on the Indonesia’s tire industry is Buddy S. Tanasaleh, vice president, director and COO of PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk.
Also, contributing at the conference are Dr. Rabindra Mukhopadhyay, director (R&D) of JK Tyres and Tai Qisheng, head of sales and marketing at Goodway Rubber Industries who will share industry perspectives on “Green Mobility and High Performance Tires – Technology Trends and Developments” and “Part-worn Tires: Retreading, is it Overtaking the Market Share of Replacement?” respectively.
Other notable sessions are:
- Global Economic Outlook – Destry Damayanti, chief economist, PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
- Butadiene and Synthetic Rubber Market Outlook – Andrew Lee Fagg, principal, Nexant
- Natural Rubber: Strategies for Sustainability in Supply Chain – Ashish Govil, senior vice president and head – rubber division, Olam International Limited
- Recent Developments within the Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SSBR) and Neodymium Polybutadiene Rubber (NdBR) Segments – Massimo Cialone, APAC technical marketing manager, Lanxess Pte Ltd
- Tire and Tire Cord Market Outlook – Cenk Alper, CEO, Kordsa Global
- Carbon Black Market Outlook and Technology Innovations – Theo Al, global director, technical service and application development, Cabot Corp.
- Boosting Performance with Naphthenic Tire Oils – The Role and Contribution of Naphthenic Oils in Today’s Global Tire and Rubber Market – Jason Wong, general manager, Nynas Pte Ltd
Published in the July 2014 Edition of American Recycler News